If you need someone funny and quirky who speaks from the heart, for your group, dinner or event, or in an educational setting then I’m your gal.
As anyone who knows me will attest, I can talk on any subject! but my specialities include:
- My books:
- Down With Frog; a collection of humorous, candid, occasionally tragic stories about the frogs you have to kiss on the way to finding your prince, or giving up looking.
- Laughing at Myself; a collection of hilarious stories about the times life conspires to make you look like an idiot and how to survive the embarrassment.
2. My personal journey from serial redundancy to self published author and blogger, fulfilling the dream of a lifetime, whilst recovering from a nervous breakdown.
3. The differences between traditional, self and vanity publishing, and how to choose what’s right for your book.
4. What do you need to know to write that book you have always dreamed of, how to get started, or carry on writing.
5. Three ways to boost your creativity without picking up a paint brush (this talk can be interactive!)
6. Whoops I forgot my label – the truth behind living with a complex mental health condition
7. How to tick boxes, a frank journey through how I fought for the help I needed to recover, and continue to recover from nervous breakdown.
Forget surviving! We want to thrive with anxiety!
Please get in touch to discuss your speaking requirements firstname.lastname@example.org