Judging Your Book By It’s Cover
This Cover Your Design course looks at not just what you want your book to look like on the outside, but what message the cover conveys to your potential readers; what types of cover will appeal to your ideal reader, and how to stand out in an overcrowded market.
This Cover Your Design Masterclass looks the why behind what your book cover needs to look like, as well as how to create something that attracts your ideal reader
- what are the cover conventions within your genre
- what message does the cover need to convey to your potential readers
- what types of cover will appeal to your ideal reader
- how to stand out in an overcrowded market
- how to find out what works