How Writers Use Social Media
Find out the secrets of how writers use social media to create and connect to the right audience for their books, and how they use their brand to generate a fan base and ultimately sales.
In this course you will be learning about how writer’s and authors use social media to their best advantage
- How to set up your author business accounts and profile
- What information to include
- Who can be your friend!
- What you must NEVER do
- How to use trolls to boost your brand
- How to use memes, and questions, and hashtags
- Become part of your ideal readers online community
- The best and worst times to post for each platform
- And scheduling software
That’s more than enough to think about in one course!
By the end of this course you will have set up all of your social media accounts, and profile, have the information you need on each one, and have a clearer picture of how to use social media effectively and professionally.