Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please note that in line with The Consumer Rights Act when you make payment for an Out of Your Head Course or package, this is automatically sent to you, with the companion sheet where appropriate.
As the content is supplied without a 14-day cooling off period you must acknowledge that making this purchase waives your right to use a 14-day cooling off period. And as such will not be able to return your course for refund, or cancellation.
All digital content in Out of Your Head and Onto The Page complies with The Consumer Rights Act, and is:
- Of satisfactory quality
- Fit for a particular purpose
- As described by the seller
SO BEFORE PURCHASE
- Check the version and format of the download
- Read reviews of the download BEFORE you commit
- Note that by buying Out of Your Head and Onto The Page you will receive instant download, and therefore consent to waive the 14 day cooling off period.
- Understand that there is a no refund policy for any part of Out of Your Head and Onto The Page after purchase.